TERMS OF SERVICEWhen using the site
This website is operated and managed by JACKALL INC. (hereinafter referred to as our company). Before using this service, please read the following conditions carefully and be sure that you agree with them. Please note that by using this website, you agree to all of the following conditions.
About the handling of personal information
All rights, including copyrights, of the contents (all the created/edited contents such as characters/photos/images/information) on this site are the property of this site operating company and other copyright holders. I will. These cannot be used, reprinted, reproduced, redistributed or republished without prior permission of the copyright holder.
Our company names, product/service names, their logos, marks, etc. posted on this site are registered trademarks or trademarks of this site operating company or our company. It is prohibited to use, reprint, copy, modify, etc. without obtaining the permission of this site operating company in advance.
About links to this site
When linking to this site, please contact this site operating company in advance with the operator of the linking site, the purpose of the link, the URL address of the linking page, and after obtaining the permission of this site operating company Please go. Links from sites with illegal content are strictly prohibited.
- As a general rule, links to this website are free.
- The URL when linking is "https://www.jackall.co.jp/ Please specify that the website is "JACKALL INC.".
- Links other than the top page may change or be abolished without notice. Please link to the top page.
- Depending on the content of the website and the method of linking, we may ask you to cancel the link.
- We do not accept the following links or any links that may cause them.
- (1) Content that slanders our company ・Links from sites that interfere with our business.
- (2) Links from sites that publish antisocial content (adult content, etc.).
- (3) Links from sites that do not comply with intellectual property rights (such as sites that publish images, characters, sound files, etc. without permission, contents that promote illegal copying of software, etc.).
- (4) Links that may be misidentified as having any tie-up or cooperative relationship with our company, or links that may be misidentified as our recognition or support of the linking site.
- (5) Others Links from sites where content that the Company determines is problematic is posted.
- If for any reason you are unable or unwilling to comply with the terms and conditions of our offer, please stop the link immediately.
- We may request deletion of links with the above contents and links that we judge to be inappropriate.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by linking to this website.
This website is created based on information that we believe to be reliable, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or certainty of the information. In the unlikely event of any damage caused by the information posted on this website, the website operating company will not be held responsible for the damage. In addition, the contents posted on this website may be changed or abolished without notice. Although we take every possible measure for the content of the information provided by this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information. Use the information at your own discretion. In addition, we will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of information.
- Please note that the design, specifications, and prices of the products on this website are subject to change without notice due to improvements.
- The colors of the products on this website may differ slightly from the actual ones due to differences in monitors.
- base price posted on this website does not include consumption tax.
- fishing trip related to this website is carried out in compliance with all laws and regulations such as the Ordinance on Proper Leisure Use in Lake Biwa, Shiga Prefecture.
- You may not be able to use this site due to communication environment, failure of our web server and this site, environment of your computer, or other factors.
- We may suspend or suspend this website without notice.
- We do not guarantee the content of external websites linked to from this website. It is not intended to recommend any special business relationship with the companies that operate these websites, or the products or services provided by those companies.
- Even if an external site other than our company contains our logo, company name, or link to this site, those sites are operated independently of our company, and we are not responsible for the content.
About prohibited acts
In using this website, you must not do the following acts. In addition, we do not take any responsibility for the alteration of data on this website by a third party, or for any trouble caused by data transmission.
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party
- Acts that slander or slander our officers or employees
- Acts that damage the Company's credibility or dignity, such as in violation of public order and morals, or acts that may cause such damage.
- A criminal act, an act that leads to a criminal act, or an act that may lead to such an act
- Acts that violate laws, ordinances, or regulations
- Actions that may cause misidentification as having a partnership or cooperation with us, or may cause us to misunderstand that we recognize or support the linked site, or acts that may lead to such misidentification.
- The act of making a link such as a frame link that impairs the clarity of this website.
- Other acts that the Company judges to be inappropriate and requests cancellation
This website uses "SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)" to allow customers to communicate with peace of mind. "SSL" is a security function that encrypts and communicates information on the Internet. By using a compatible browser, the personal information entered by the customer can be automatically encrypted and sent and received. "SSL" is supported by standard browsers such as Internet Explorer 2.1 or later, Netscape Navigator 2.0 or later, but since the latest security bug issue has been resolved, always use the latest version of the web browser. I recommend that.
About improvement of this website
In the future, we may collect user information as an access log for the purpose of using this website comfortably and with peace of mind. It is for confirming the date and time of use, domain, etc., and does not include information that can identify individual users.
In this website, when a user visits this website, information about your website usage is accessed on the website's web server using various technologies including cookies and log analysis technology. It may be accumulated as a log. The access log contains the domain name of the person who accessed, the type of browser used, the date and time of access, but it does not contain information that can identify an individual.
We recommend the following environment to use this site. However, operation is not guaranteed even if you use the recommended operating environment. Please note that it may not be available due to problems specific to your computer.
When using Windows (7/8/10)
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 or later
- Google Chrome latest version
- Mozilla Firefox latest version
When using Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.9 or later)
- Safari latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Mozilla Firefox latest version
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
[This site operating company] JACKALL INC.