Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
- We will acquire personal information by lawful and fair means and use it appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition and to the extent necessary for business execution.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information, we will take necessary measures and manage it appropriately.
- The Company implements a reasonable level of security measures regarding the handling of personal data in its possession, thoroughly manages and protects the personal data it stores, implements measures to prevent unauthorized access from third parties, and protects personal information. We strive to protect.
- We will not provide personal information to third parties unless we have obtained the consent of the individual or are stipulated by laws and regulations regarding personal information protection.
- When we outsource the handling of personal information to a third party, we will properly manage and supervise them.
- We will inform our officers and employees about the protection of personal information, and will properly handle personal information in our daily work.
- If a person wishes to disclose, revise, stop using, or delete his or her own personal information, we will respond within a reasonable scope.
代表者：代表取締役社長 小野 俊郎
The main purposes of using personal information related to our business are as follows. When acquiring and using personal information regardless of the following, we will clarify the purpose of use and handle personal information appropriately within the scope of the specified purpose of use.
- To respond to information, transactions, inquiries, communications, etc. regarding our business services
- To measure the traffic and behavior of visitors who access our website
Provision to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When personal information is provided, the destination, purpose of use, etc. are clearly indicated and consent is obtained from the person in advance.
- When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use of personal information related to our business
- If it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining the consent of the person will interfere with the execution of the affairs if there is a risk
- In addition, when permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations
- Use in the inquiry form
On our website, the name, email address, etc. that you enter when submitting the inquiry form will be saved in your browser as a cookie. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details. This cookie is retained for one year.
We use Google services to analyze access to our website.
- When cookies are not used
If you do not agree to the use of personal information using cookies, please disable your browser's cookie settings before browsing.
*For cookie settings, please refer to the manual for each browser.
Our website pages may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, and content shared on social media). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the site for that service.
About the inquiry procedure
For inquiries and consultations regarding the handling of personal information and the personal information held by the Company, please contact the "Inquiry Desk". In addition, the customer may request the Company to notify the Company of the purpose of use, disclose, inquire about the content, correct, add or delete, stop using, erase, or stop providing to a third party the personal information of the person concerned. I can. However, if there is a reason why we cannot comply with your request, we may refuse your request after explaining the reason. Please be aware of the following points when making a request.
- We will carry out the customer's identity verification procedure, so please cooperate with us by submitting your identity verification documents.
- We need a certain amount of time to confirm and disclose the personal data we hold.
所在地 ： 〒520-0232 滋賀県大津市真野5丁目22番地7号